Saturday, December 18, 2010

Post the First

This is Sereknitty here.  So, LoloKnits and I decided to open an Etsy shop.  She wants to sell random bits of lovely she makes, I mostly want to sell the yarn I dye. It's become a bit of an obsession and I can't fund it solely on my salary so I must part with some of my lovelies to make enough money to make more.  Like the shoemaker who only had enough leather for one pair of shoes and sold them and so had enough to make two pairs of shoes.  It's been a long time coming, but we're nearly there.  We have the shop all set up, now it's up to me to actually get some items up for sale (that's my job in this venture).  I just need to survive a certain week-away holiday, what with last minute gift-knitting and present wrapping and oh no I've run out of cards.  Plus, I do feel a bit guilty about sitting and knitting when I've got a MOUNTAIN of dishes in the sink.  As much as I try, I just can't get my cat to do the dishes!!

But tomorrow is our knitting group's yearly holiday party/yarn swap, which is always a fun time.  I might come home with some new yarns and new project ideas; as if I needed more!  So, posting items in our shop is going to have to wait a couple more days. But trust me, it's going to be worth the wait...I hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment