- June Etsy Sale. Coupon Code JUNE2013
- Craft show at the Foundry this Saturday, June 8, 12-5
- Gifts for Father's Day!!
- World Wide Knit in Public Day, Sunday June 9, 2-5. Bidwell Park. Bring your knitting, something to sit on, and a treat to share.
- Yarn Bomb! (shhhhh!)
1. We are running a sale at Etsy for 15% off your purchase for the month of June. The coupon code is JUNE2013. I've added a bunch of new yarn recently and I've got more coming. Here are some teasers:
2. Besides the sale, we will be at The Foundry this coming Saturday from 12-5. We LOVE this venue! If you haven't checked it out yet, stop on by! There is food, music, demonstrations, activities for kids, and some really interesting and unique vendors that you don't see everywhere else. PLUS, this is a great group of people trying to revitalize their east side neighborhood and provide space for artists, craftspeople and creative innovation. We feel they're a group well worth supporting.
3. We will be offering up some extra special items for Father's Day including hand knit ties, golf club covers, beer (or pop) cozies in Sabres/Bills colours, large sized oven mitts perfect for grilling and more! If you're looking for a special gift for dad or haven't had time to make something yourself, stop on by!!
4. World Wide Knit in Public Day is a time for knitters to get together and be out in the community showing people that hey, we are here, and we are knitting! It's a fun day to meet other knitters in the community, enjoy the sunshine (hopefully) and fresh air. We like to move around and choose different locations. Last year we were in Niagara Falls. This year we are going to be at Bidwell Park on the Zetti's side, not the Talking Leaves side. We'll be there this Sunday, June 9, from 2-5. Bring your knitting, something to sit on and a treat to share! If it rains, we will meet at our usual spot, Ashker's Juice Bar on Elmwood (it's just a block north of Bidwell.) Hope to see you there!!
5. It's time for our 3rd Annual Yarn Bomb. This year's theme is Baked Goods. Keep an eye out, we will be posting pictures soon!
Whew, I think that's everything for now!