Saturday, April 30, 2011

The End of April

It's been a mad month with snow storms and heavy rains, muggy and hot one day and freezing cold the next! But we've been busy here in Buffalo, knitting the month away. Here are just some of the things I've accomplished this month:






I knit half a dozen dish cloths, some oven mitts (to be felted later on). I crocheted little face pads for washing my face instead of using cotton pads and I finished my Whisper Cardigan. I'm in love with the cardigan and will be wearing it constantly!

I'm also making good progress on my coldsheeping diet. My End of April/Beginning of May totals are thus:

Current yardage: 29072.93
Total knit: 7663.23

My stash took a BIG jump this month when LoloKnits found a huge shopping cart full of gorgeous hand dyed yarns at a thrift store. We divvied them up. This is what I came home with:

Half of that is roving!! She had even more, I think. I added over 7000 to my total stash! But, such gorgeous stuff, it was completely worth it. We're still hoping to do a craft booth in August, so we're both knitting items for that. Should be fun!

Cheers!

Sereknitty

No comments:

Post a Comment