Sunday, January 27, 2013

Even More Cristmas Knitting!

While Lolo was playing with baby lambs downstate, I've been busy trying to finish up the last of my now seriously overdue Christmas projects and get some of my WIP's off the needles. 

You'd think this would be the last one, but no, I actually have one more Christmas gift I haven't even started knitting yet!  By the time I finish this one, Christmas will be here again!  :)  But I did finish a pair of socks for my sister:

Look familiar?  That's because Lolo and I made the same pattern! 
I also crocheted (yes, crocheted!) an amiguri octopus for my niece Blueberry

Now, I just need to find time to get to the post office to mail them.

I alos finished a project I started in the fall.  My Hogwarts Express Shawlette



I left it blocking on the floor when I left the house Friday night.  I'm sure I'll get home to find my cat lying on it.  What is it about cats and wet wool? 

I have NOT been doing a good job cold sheeping so far this year as I've recently bought two sweaters worth of yarn.  But I justify these purchases because they are patterns I've been wanting to make for a very long time.  and the yarn was really pretty.  :) But I can't start either until I finish a few more WIP's. 

We'll be at the Foundry on the 9th, so I know we're both working on some Valentine's themed knits to bring.  Stay tuned for an update on that!

Till then,

SereKnitty

No comments:

Post a Comment